Tips for a Great Haircut Experience
1. Have a idea of the kind of haircut or style you would like for your child before you arrive for you appointment.
2. Bring a photo or save one to your phone of the type of haircut or style you have in mind for your child, or arrive a few minutes early and look through our style books.
3. A stiff collard shirt, turtle-neck, or hoodie can interfere with a haircut.
4. Some children are more sensitive to hair on their necks than others. Bringing a clean shirt is always nice.
5. Try not to plan a haircut after a uncomfortable visit to the doctor or dentist, or if your child is not feeling well. We want the child to be as comfortable, and less stressed as possible.
First Haircut visits